Tuesday 30 January 2018

Beautiful Day for a dramatic creation



It sure is a beautiful day on the sunny Central Coast!  My youngest child started high school (year 7) today and he was so nervous! But he caught that bus on time and made it to school... hoping he has the best day ever!

So once I had him on the bus, and everything seemed to be normal again, I decided to calm my own nerves by making a card at my craft desk.  Ahhh.... thats better!

Today's card is a old favourite colour scheme I have returned to.  I stamped the flower from the "Beautiful Day" stamp set in black Memento ink, and coloured it with the Cherry Cobbler Stampin' Blends duo.  I then cut around it and used dimensionals to mount it to a piece of black cardstock.  The dotty paper is from the Petal Passion DSP pack, and the words in silver are from the "Celebrate you" thinlit dies (a free SAB item!)  Its actually a simple card, but I think the colour scheme makes it look extra special.

I hope you are having an awesome day, wherever you are!

Linda D x


Product List

No comments: