Thursday 25 January 2018

Video Tutorial: Frayed Ribbon Tassels and more



Firstly let me start by saying that this is not my card design!  This was a card that was shown to us at our last Onstage event in November 2017 by Brandi Barnard from Stampin'Up's head office in the US.  (Onstage is a fantastic training day for Demonstrators only... held twice a year)  In particular I was fascinated by the frayed ribbon tail on the peacock.  One day one of the demonstrators in my team came over to stamp with me and she was recreating this look.  So of course i had to try it too. 

Since then I've been using these lovely Shimmer Ribbons in lots of different ways.  In the video I show a couple of different examples using the ribbon in different ways.  


On a side note.... how gorgeous is that glittery washi tape?  Its from the Myths and Magic suite in our current Occasions catalogue, and i just LOVE it!

Here is the video.... I hope you enjoy it! 



No comments: