Sunday 18 February 2018

A little fun with the Bird Banter stamp set!



Here's a fun set that is just so darn cute!  It's called "Bird Banter" and you will find it in our current Occasions Catalogue. Here I've just simply stamped the birds (on branches) in Memento Tuxedo black ink, and then coloured them with Stampin' Blends.   I dont know about you, but I find colouring very therapeutic.... anyone else???

The Stampin' Blends are available as single markers, combo packs, or even the whole collection!  If you haven't used them yet, you will be really happy with the quality and intensity of these markers!

I've included a product list below should you wish to purchase any of these items for yourself, and all you need is your Credit Card handy.   Items can be shipped directly to your door, anywhere in Australia.  To order, click on the item you want, or you can click the SHOP NOW button on this page too.

I hope you like the card today, and I'll be back with more for you soon.

Linda D x


Product List


No comments: