Monday 19 February 2018

Amazing You from Stampin'Up makes great one layer cards



Hands up if you love a simple card!?  I sure do!  And any chance I get to create one-layer cards I will take!

This is just a piece of Very Vanilla A4, cut in half, and then folded to make this card.  I stamped the flower image from the Amazing You stamp set (one of our gifts-with-purchase that you can choose with a $90 order right now) repeatedly in Fresh Fig ink... making sure that the flowers didnt overlap too much.  Then I used a Sponge Dauber and Calypso Coral ink to sponge the flowers.  If you do this in a circular motion, starting in the middle of the flower, you will get more concentration of colour in the centre, fading to a softer look at the edges of the flowers.



For the words I cut the "Amazing" from Fresh Fig cardstock , and the "You from Gold Glimmer paper, with my Big Shot die cutting machine.  These awesome words are from the Celebrate You thinlit dies - which is yet another Sale-A-Bration set... although this one is a higher value set, so it is free with a $180 order.  I love these words and have been using them constantly of late!

I hope you love this card. We made it at our Stamp-A-Stack earlier this month, and I have one more workshop group that will be creating it before the end of the month too.

Enjoy

Linda D x


Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$159.00


No comments: