Sunday 11 February 2018

Brusho Backgrounds.... again!


Last week I did a Facebook Live video over on my Facebook Business Page.  I actually really enjoy making them... it's a great way for me to connect with my customers and my "likers".  I can give out a lot of information quickly and they can comment and ask questions as they watch.  Kinda live YouTube but with instant feedback!

In last week's live video I showed a couple of different ways to use Brusho.... in particular using embossing folders.  I had already done a YouTube video showing how to create backgrounds with Embossing folders and Brusho.... but WITHOUT a Big Shot.  This time I showed how to use these items with the Big Shot as well... and this beautiful background you see in the card above is the result!  Of course, using this technique will get you a different result every time... but I have been really happy with ALL my attempts so far!  I don't think you can really go wrong with this easy technique!

To finish this off, I added a sentiment from the Petal Palette stamp set, and the loopy die is from the matching Petals and More framelits.  The leaves were punched out of gold glimmer paper with the Leaf Punch.  A bow tied with linen thread finished it off.

I couldnt wait to use this background piece and I was so happy with how this turned out. I hope you like it too!

Linda D x

Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$159.00
Leaf Punch
[144667]
$28.00

No comments: