Wednesday 28 February 2018

February Alaska Achievers Blog Hop - Showcasing Occasions and SAB products!


Good morning to you all, wherever you may be!  Today we are going live with a new Alaska Achievers monthly blog hop.... and I am excited to be part of this month's hop.  The hop is available to anyone who has achieved the coming incentive trip to Alaska (we will be travelling in July... how EXCITING!) and this month we are showing off some of the gorgeous products in our current Occasions and SAB catalogues.



The hard part is always choosing which project to showcase!  I have a number of finished projects sitting here that would be perfect for his hop.  But I decided to go with one that uses BOTH Occasions and SAB items... thats a good way to hedge my bets right??

This card is made with a mix of elements... notably the Sweet Soiree Embellishment kit.... and then I given it a bit of help with some other elements.  I started with the silver striped background... which is from a sheet of our Springtime Foils DSP pack... yep... this is a FREE SAB item that you can get as a gift with purchase with a $90 order.  I love this paper!  You might have seen Ive been creating up a storm with it.... its so glamorous!



Then I stamped the cake from the Cake Soiree stamp set and cut it out with the matching die. I used my Stampin'Blends markers to colour in the flowers.  The cake stand is also cut from the matching framelit set... I love all those detailed frilly bits, just like a real fancy cake stand!  The other silver-embossed vellum pieces are straight from the co-ordinating Embellishment kit.... aren't they lovely?? I love the way they finish off the card so beautifully!  The sentiment is also from the same stamp set and I embossed that in silver too.  Oh... and that silver striped washi tape? That's in the embellishment kit too!

Here is the embellishment kit so you can get a closer look:


I hope you like my little card today.  Click the next name below mine in the hop to continue, and I hope you enjoy all the wonderful creations that the girls have made!


Linda D x

4 comments:

Kylie Bertucci said...

This is a stunning project Linda! Thanks for sharing.

Cheryl Hamilton said...

Just gorgeous!!

Unknown said...

So beautiful!

Linda Dalke Stampin'Up Demonstrator in Australia said...

Thank you so much for your lovely comments ladies!!!