Saturday 17 February 2018

Heart Happiness for a Friend


I received my "Heart Happiness" stamp set this week, and I couldn't wait to use it!  I've been seeing a lot of creations made with this set.. in particular that delicious looking striped heart... I love how it almost looks watercoloured when you stamp it!  I was inspired by a card I saw created by Kim McGillis in Canada... even though my card is not the same, I did use similar elements in my card.

I've used a colour I haven't used much lately - Rose Red - and it worked with the Silver and Powder Pink just beautifully.  The wash behind the focal point is done in Rose Red ink.  The word "friend" is cut from the heart-shaped framelits in the "Lovely Words" thinlit set,  and the silver striped panel behind the heart is a piece of our new Springtime Foils DSP which is a FREE Sale-a-bration item, available with a $90 order right now.  I love the way all the elements in this card work together!

I've included a Product List below... if you wish to purchase any of these items use the SHOP NOW button on this page.  All you need is a credit card, and items are sent directly to your door, anywhere in Australia.  If you have any questions at all.... contact me by clicking HERE.

Happy Stamping!

Linda D x


Product List


No comments: