Monday 5 February 2018

Our Petal Passion DSP is AWESOME!



I just love this paper!  If you've been following along you would know this is one of my favourite papers in our latest Occasions catalogue (2018).  Its just simple black and white... which means you can add as much colour as you like....Which opens it up to so many possibilities!  In today's card I have coloured the black and white background paper with our Stampin' Blends to make this awesomely coloured card.  I used the light Old Olive Stampin'Blend for the leaves, and the flowers are coloured with the Calypso Coral Stampin'Blend combo pack.  And then I've done my usual trick of going around all the images lightly with my light Pool Party Blend.  It didnt take that long... and was very relaxing.

I embossed my sentiment from the matching Petal Palette stamp set in white and then cut it out with one of the Stitched Shapes circles... I used a little of the stripy paper from the same DSP pack and a strip of silver glimmer to set it off.  

Finally, its Sale-A-Bration right now, so I used the free Shimmer ribbon in Calypso Coral because it went PERFECTLY with my card!  What's Sale-a-Bration I hear you ask? Well its a special promotion that only comes along once a year and gives you a free item for every $90 you spend!  This pack of shimmer ribbons is one of the items you can get for free!  To place an order you can visit the Online Store or you can email me by clicking HERE.  

I've popped all the pieces I used below should you wish to purchase any of these items for yourself.  I hope you love the card! 

Linda x



No comments: