Wednesday 14 February 2018

Sneak Peek: New SAB freebies available 16th February!



Its time to add even more awesomeness to our Sale-A-Bration offerings for 2018!  I know you've all been enjoying the fabulous gifts with purchase available to you at this time of year... but as of Friday, several more items will be added to this already impressive list!  And my favourite is.....

The Springtime Foils DSP!

This is a collection of 12 12"x12" papers, single-sided, that feature beautiful metallic foil designs in several different tone.  Today I have used the leaf design one in gorgeous Silver and Gold foil.  Its divine all by itself, or you can do as I have done here... you can colour in the designs.  I chose to colour my leaves in Pool Party ink with one of our Stampin'Write markers... and this fabulous background was the result!

Tip:  Use water based inks when colouring these foil designs.  You can use Stampin'Blends of course, (which are alcohol based) however the blends will also colour the foil as well as the white background paper.  If thats the look that you want, go ahead.  However in this case I wanted the foil design to resist the ink... so I chose to use the normal Stampin'Write markers instead.  But if you prefer to use the Blends, it will still look lovely, but it will give you a different effect.

Today's card is just a first look... dont worry, you'll be seeing me use a LOT more of this gorgeous paper! Dont forget that it is free with a $90 order from the 16th February onwards, and will only be available while Sale-A-Bration is on... so only until March 31st.  To see the other items available for free, visit the Online Store anytime on or after the 16th.

Enjoy!

Linda D

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Soft and pretty card. I love all your ideas.♥

Linda Dalke Stampin'Up Demonstrator in Australia said...

Thanks so much Lynn!