Friday 16 February 2018

Video Tutorial: Colouring the Springtime Foils DSP



Today is exciting because it's the day that Stampin'Up releases the second round of Sale-A-Bration (SAB) products.  We already had a wonderful selection of SAB items available... but now there are even more!

So today I am starting with my favourite of the new items.... it's this beautiful Designer Series Paper called "Springtime Foils"!  Its free with a $90 order and I think you will agree that it is stunning!  As you probably already know I just love anything shiny or sparkly.... and this paper does not disappoint!  Ive been playing with it and in my video tutorial today I am showing you a few different ways you can colour it to make it even more versatile!

These are super easy cards that anyone can make!

Check out the video below, and let me know what you think! (Or to go shopping click the "SHOP NOW" button here on this page!)

Enjoy!


No comments: