Friday 2 February 2018

Video Tutorial: How to make a Mermaid Window Card


Today's card is SUPER CUTE!!!  I really love the Myths and Magic suite in our latest Occasions catalogue, and have been having lots of fun making different projects with it. I actually showed this card a few weeks back on my blog here, but I had quite a number of requests to make a video tutorial on it, so today's post is to show you the video.

Hopefully the video will answer any questions you might have, but if you do still have questions after you watch it, please feel free to ask me anything you need to ask!  I love window cards, and so this is a great example of how they are done.



Enjoy the video and I'll be back with more for you soon.  (And dont forget to subscribe to the YouTube channel if you would like to see more videos and learn more techniques and tips!)

Click on the image below to view the video:


No comments: