Friday 23 March 2018

Beautiful Day Butterflies Embossed and Coloured in Pink



With only one week left of Sale-A-Bration for 2018 I am planning on having a SAB "last hurrah"... where I'll be showcasing some of my favourite SAB products.  In case you've been living under a rock, SAB is possibly our biggest promotion of the year, and all these gorgeous free gift-with-purchase items will be coming to an end on March 31st.

One of my absolute favourite items from this year's offering is the Celebrate You thinlit dies.  But these are a little different to the other SAB items for 2 reasons:

1. While most items are free with a $90 order, these thinlits are a higher value item... so these ones are free with a $180 order

2. Almost all the other items in the SAB are limited edition meaning they will not be available again after March 31st.  These thinlits however are going to be available as a retail item in our upcoming Annual catalogue (due out June 1st!).  That means that even if you dont get them now... you will be able to purchase them at full retail price in June. BUT if you want them for free... you need to get them now!

Here they are:



I've created up a storm with these gorgeous thinlits over the past couple of months... if you've been following along Im sure you've seen me use them!  Today I used them to create the "Amazing You" across the centre of my card.... and they are just perfectly matched with the delicate butterflies on the card.  (The butterflies are from the "Beautiful Day" stamp set)  This card was actually relatively simple... and a lot of fun to make.  I hope you love it.  

I've included a product list below should you wish to purchase any of these items for yourself.  (Click on the items you want to be taken to the Online Store... all you need is your credit card.  Items are sent directly to you, anywhere in Australia). 

Have a fabulous day, wherever you are! 


Linda D x




Product List
Heat Tool
[129056]
$50.00

No comments: