Saturday 3 March 2018

Come to class this week and you'll get to play with the Springtime Foils DSP!


This is the first week of the month... and you know what that means.... the first Tuesday and Wednesday of each month I run my Stamp-a-Stack classes.  I run one class at night on a Tuesday so that my daytime workers can make it, and one class during the day on a Wednesday which works well for my customers who dont work during the day.  The classes are not large, but I am blessed to have a beautiful group of ladies that attend these classes.  Some lovely friendships have been made whilst also exercising our creative muscles :-)

Stamp-a-Stacks are named that because basically we make a stack of cards for you to take home.... a total of 6 altogether.  There are 2 different designs and we make 3 of each.  The card above is one of our designs for this class.  I've done it as a "Thinking of You" card... but you could easily change the sentiment if you wish.  It features the Springtime Foils DSP, which is a current Sale-A-Bration free product, available with a $90 order of Stampin'Up products.  The foil designs are just divine.... and the papers lend themselves to so many different ideas and creations!



Here are the dates for class:

Tuesday 6th March @ 7.30pm
or
Wednesday 7th March @ 11.15am

Classes are held in my home studio on the Central Coast.  All materials are supplied as well as refreshments (for the daytime class lunch is included).  Numbers are limited however, so if you would like to join us please click HERE to book your spot!

No comments: