Monday 19 March 2018

Happy Card with Bird Banter and the Tutti Frutti notecards




I have to be honest and confess that I hadn't paid much attention to the Tutti Fruitt notecards and envelopes (which you will find as a free offering in our Sale-A-Bration catalogue this year), and I had totally forgot that I had a set of them sitting here.  But yesterday I cracked them open and made this card.  The Tutti Frutti notecards and envelopes are one of the free items you can choose with a $90 order.

I love that they have super cute matching envelopes with funky designs on the envelope liners.  And the colours are great... but my favourite card is this Lemon Lime Twist striped one... isn't it cool?  There's is something so happy about Lemon Lime Twist!  On this card I decided to pair it with the Bird Banter set, and I used the Macaw stamped on a circle, and this coloured it with some of my Stampin' Blends.  The sentiment is from the same stamp set.



I did also borrow the leaves in the background from the Petals and More framelits..... which are also a free SAB item right now... available with a $180 order.  I've included a product list below should you wish to purchase any of these items for yourself.

Dont forget that Sale-a-Bration comes to an end on the 31st March, so if there are items that you still wish to get, you'll need to hustle!

Enjoy!


Product List

No comments: