Saturday 31 March 2018

LAST DAY to Sale-a-Brate with our gorgeous Springtime Foils DSP for free!


This is it guys!  Its the last day of Sale-A-Bration.... and I am both excited and sad.  Sad to say goodbye to our gorgeous SAB sets this year.... but excited for all the new stuff that is coming and VERY excited that so many of you have jumped in and got yourselves some Sale-A-Bration gorgeousness!  Its been a great offering of free products this year.... and it seems that you all agree!

Let me tell you about today's card.... its not for the faint-hearted.  I am one of those crazy people who actually likes fussy cutting (when I have time!) and so when I saw a card online by the talented Stesha Bloodhart (who lives in the US) and how she had cut around the leaves on the Springtime Foils DSP.... well I had to go and chop up my DSP too.  Such a cool way to use it!  But it is a bit of work... and I can tell you we will NOT be making this card in class Haha!

You can see Stesha's lovely card HERE

Having said all that... I love how this card turned out.  I thought that the shape of some of the branches were similar to the Peacock tails in the Beautiful Peacock set... so why not put them together??  And as its the last day of SAB its the perfect day to get two SAB sets on one card right?  These are two of my favourites too..... although if I had to pick my ONE absolute favourite item from SAB this year it would be the Springtime Foils DSP!  So I really wanted to use it today!



I hope you love it too!

Dont forget SAB is still in place until 11.50pm 31st March.... so there's still time to get your order in (you get a free item for every $90 ordered).  Click HERE to visit the Online Store.   Or there's even still time to join SU as a demonstrator... click the "Join my Team" button above for that option.... right now its a seriously major bargain!

I hope you are enjoying your Easter break!

PS... Im running a little competition over on my Facebook Business page and it will run until the evening of the 1st April (Australian Time) so hop over there.... you just have to have "Liked" the page and tell me which SAB item was your favourite this year.

No comments: