Sunday 18 March 2018

Last day to sign up for the Waterfront Watercolouring Online Class!

Please note that I have kept this class open for a couple more days as some people had difficulty accessing the Payment button



If you've ever wanted to attend my classes in person but you cant make it to my studio, then you definitely want to check out the Online Class I have going right now.   This is a great way to "dip your toe in the water" with Online classes!

I've created 3 beautiful landscapes to make together in my Waterfront Online Class... but this is the last day to sign up! (18th March). 

There are 2 ways to get the tutorial:
1. Buy the supplies you need (Waterfront stamp set, Aqua painters and Memento black ink) and use the class code when ordering (PSYTPEZ9) Full details are shown at the top of this page under the tab that says "NEW ONLINE CLASS".... including a list of recommended colours.  I will send you all the pieces you need to complete the cards, cut to size and ready to go. Plus the link to a private vide tutorial. You need to be in Australia to take up this option.



2. Purchase the tutorial only. (No supplies are sent) You will receive the link to a private tutorial that steps you through the projectsl. Please note that this tutorial is only available if you have the link, which I will send to you after payment. Cost is $15 aud, and you can use the following Paypal button for this:

 If you love the tutorial please click HERE and email me to let me know!  Im always trying to improve what Im doing, and your feedback is valuable to me!


For those that have purchased the Online Class this month.... thank you so much!  You business is so appreciated!

Thanks for supporting my business!


Linda D x



No comments: