Tuesday 13 March 2018

NEW ONLINE CLASS - get the details here!



Its a rainy day here on the Central Coast, and I have to say..... that's a good thing!  Its been an unusually dry Summer, and now that Autumn is here, its nice to see a little rain starting to liven things up again.

On the weekend I posted my latest Online Class for anyone wanting to be a part of it.  The class is Painting Watercoloured Landscapes with the Waterfront Stamp set.  These are along the lines of the same classes I ran last month in person, but I have prepared tutorials for 3 projects that are exclusive to this class.  They won't be on the public part of my YouTube channel... you'll need the direct link to view them. I only give out the direct link when you've purchased the class. There are 2 ways to get the tutorial:

1.  If you are in Australia you can buy the items you need for the class through my Online store, and use the code PSYTPEZ9 when you make your purchase.   The total value of the items is $60 plus postage.  You'll have the stamp set, the aqua pens and Memento ink that I used in the tutorials.  Please read the full details on the Online Class tab above to see what other ink colours are recommended.

2.  If you would like to purchase the TUTORIALS ONLY you are welcome to use the following PayPal button to buy the tutorials for $15 aud.  Dont worry, no natter where you are, PayPal will do the conversion for you.  (And if you are overseas, your total may be less depending on the local exchange rate - so this might just be a bargain for you!)  PLEASE ONLY USE THIS OPTION IF YOU WANT THE TUTORIAL ONLY.... I will not be sending out materials and you will not receive product with this option.

The class sign up will only be open until the 18th March.... after that I will send out the materials (if required) and the links to the class tutorials.

For full details click the "ONLINE CLASS" tab at the top of this page.




No comments: