Friday 30 March 2018

Saying goodbye to the PARTY PANDAS stamp set!



This has been one of most popular Sale-a-Bration stamp sets this year... the Party Pandas!  And I think I know why.... because its FUN!  Something about a group of dancing pandas just makes me happy!  And if you already got these for free during Sale-A-Bration, I hope they are making you happy too!

For this card I stamped my pandas with Memento Black ink on whisper white and cut around them with   my paper snips.  I adhered them to the largest Stitched Oval framelit, cut from Bermuda Bay cardstock. The background DSP is from the Bubbles and Fizz DSP pack.. which is another free Sale-A-Bration item.  I used the Myths and Magic glimmer paper for the balloon, and a couple of strips of the Myths and Magic Washi tape for a little extra bling.



Every card I have made with this cute set has been super fun to make!  If you haven't got this SAB set yet... do it!  Its free with a $90 order until tomorrow, March 31st.  After that, it's gone forever!

You can order in my ONLINE STORE... or click on the items that you want below.  Enjoy!


Product List

No comments: