Friday 2 March 2018

Springtime Foils meet Stampin' Blends


Today's card was created using the divine Springtime Foils papers.  I just love them!  They look stunning just as they are, but then you can also colour them with various tools... and today I have given them the Stampin'Blends treatment.  But you know what I love MOST about the Springtime Foils DSP??? The fact that they are free with a $90 order!  But only until March 31st!

I started out by brayering Sweet Sugar Plum ink over the foil piece, to colour the background.  Then I used my Rich Razzleberry and Old Olive Blends markers to colour in my flowers.  This paper is interesting to use the Alcohol markers on.... the surface of the DSP is a little slippery and your colour will move around a little on the surface.  The effect almost takes on the look of watercoloring.

I was very surprised though at how well this gorgeous Berry Burst crinkled ribbon actually went with the Rich Razzleberry colouring. Even though the colour is not the same, they are tonally close enough together that it works!  I also used Berry Burst ink to stamp my sentiment... which comes from the "Beautiful Day" stamp set.

I've included a product list for you below so that you can purchase any of these products if you wish.  Items are shipped, anywhere in Australia, for a low postage charge.  And if you have any questions at all, just ask!

Have a fabulous day!

Linda D x

Product List

2 comments:

Lucy Schmidt said...

Your card is absolutely stunning, Linda -- and I don't even like pink! Tee hee. The colors just jump off the card. I'm so looking forward to the arrival of my foil DSP so I can play, too. I'll likely be CASE'g you.

Linda Dalke Stampin'Up Demonstrator in Australia said...

Thank you Lucy... Im more of a blue person myself. But I just love that Berry Burst crinkled ribbon.... so I went with these colours instead :-)