Monday 12 March 2018

The Black Ice Technique for our technique classes this month!



Hello!  Here we are in the second week of March and the second week of the month is always the week for my technique classes!  I run 2 technique classes each month (one in the evening and one in the daytime) and this is the week.  For this month's technique i have created several great projects using the "Black Ice Technique".  The technique was designed by a talented US demonstrator by the name of Melissa Kerman... and after watching her lovely technique I thought it would make a great class to share with my customers too!

The card you see here is one example of the technique, and we will be making this card in class, plus a couple of others I have designed.  (It's really hard to see the texture on the stamped surface in this photo... I found this technique quite challenging to photograph!)

If you are anywhere on or near the Central Coast, I would love you to join us.... class details are below:

Dates:
Tuesday 13th March @ 7.30pm
or
Wednesday 14th March @ 11.15am
Cost is $25, and includes all supplies and refreshments
Please note: at time of writing I only have 2 spots left in the daytime class.

Let me know if you would like to come along! Click HERE to book your spot.

I hope to see you soon!

Linda D

No comments: