Saturday 17 March 2018

Video Tutorial: Easy-Peazy Gift Card holders!



We all know that gift cards make great gifts (especially for that hard-to-buy-for person!) but what's even better than a gift card?  A gift class that's beautiful too, and looks like you went to lots of effort!  But I promise with these ones that you don't need to go to a lot of effort at all!  They are super easy to create, and you can choose your colours and papers so they'll look different every time!

For my gift cards I chose to use our gorgeous Springtime Foils DSP, and here I've coloured it by sponging over it with our Sponge Brayers.  Don't forget that the Springtime Foils DSP will only be available until March 31st 2018... after that they are gone forever..... and I promise you that you WANT these in your paper collection!  They are simply beautiful, and can be used for so many different things! 

I am loving the Lots to Love Box framelit dies... and have been finding so many different uses for them.   These gift card holders are just one of many ideas! 

You'll find the video tutorial below.  Let me know what you think! 




ps Dont forget that sign up for my Online Class ends tomorrow, March 18th.  For full details go to the Online Class tab at the top of this page! 

No comments: