Wednesday 21 March 2018

Welcome to the March Alaska Achievers Blog Hop


Welcome to this month's instalment of the Alaska Achievers Blog Hop.  This hop is open to anyone that has earned the next Stampin'Up incentive trip to Alaska, and showcases some awesome projects from some very talented ladies.  I am thrilled to be hopping with them this month.



This month's theme is simple.... we are again showcasing Sale-A-Bration and Occasions products.  As there is only days left of this year's Sale-A-Bration promotion this is a timely reminder to get your orders in before the 31st March!

For my project today I choose a blue palette and used several different elements to bring my card together.  I've used a Bermuda Bay wash background on my Shimmery White cardstock, and the silver striped paper is one of our free Sale-A-Bration offerings... the Springtime Foils DSP pack.  Such gorgeous paper!  The heart sits on a Vellum circle and I coloured the heart from the "Sure do Love you" set with the Baby Wipe technique (and oldie but a goodie).. using Bermuda Bay, Perfect Plum and Pool Party inks.  The "Celebrate" is cut from the Myths and Magic glimmer papers, using the Celebrate You framelits (another free SAB set).  And the Bermuda Bay satin shimmer ribbon is from yet ANOTHER free SAB pack.  Wow... there is a LOT of free product on this card!



All these items and more are available in my ONLINE STORE.... so if you wish to purchase any of them for yourself head over there now.

And of course there are lots more Occasions and SAB projects to check out on our Blog Hop today.... click the name under mine below to continue the hop.  I hope you enjoyed my project, and thank you for being here!

Linda D


No comments: