Monday 23 April 2018

Competition Time - Pick the retiring Products




On my Facebook Business Page I am running a little competition.  I've asked people to like my page as well as tell me exactly which retiring products have been used to create this cute little butterfly card.  The competition is open to Australian customers, and Im offering a pack of embellishments as the prize.
 The first person to guess all the retiring products will win.



Look closely... what retiring products can you see??

If you'd like to have a go at my little comp, head over to my Facebook page and tell me in the comments which products I have used that are retiring this year.  If no-one guesses it soon Im going to start giving some clues on my FB page.  But you do have to name ALL the retiring items used on the card to win the prize. What's the prize?  I have an awesome embellishment pack to give away - they were called "Urban Underground embellishments.  These are no longer available but they are fabulous to add to all kinds of cards (especially masculine cards!) and scrapbook pages.  They were really popular when we had them!  Here they are:



So hop on over to my FB page and good luck!

Linda D


No comments: