Thursday 19 April 2018

Next week's Technique class on the Central Coast - Bokeh





Bokeh is one of those techniques that has been around for a long time... but every time you create with this lovely technique, it looks fresh and new.

Next week I have my monthly technique class and we are doing this beautiful Bokeh technique.  I've moved around the dates a bit this month (due to other commitments) and so the dates will be as follows:

Tuesday 24th April @ 7.30pm
or
Thursday 26th April @ 11.15am

Note there is no class on the Wednesday as that is Anzac Day. 

The cost for technique classes is $25... and you go home with 3 lovely projects that you made yourself! At the time of writing I still have spots in both classes.



Today is a little sneak peek at one of the class cards.... I am trying to use my favourite sets before they are gone... and the beautiful Butterfly Basics stamp set and matching framelits are on the retiring list.... so that means i need to use them NOW!  Both the butterfly framelit sets will be saying goodbye... so that's the Butterfly thinlits set AND the Bold Butterfly thinlits.  I for one will miss them... but Ive certainly had amazing mileage out of them!  Here they are:

Product List


If you wish to purchase any of these before they retire you can click the images to be taken to the Online Store.  Or you can also click the SHOP NOW button above to see the full list of retiring products.  Whilst you are there don't forget to check out the clearance rack as they have added more bargain items in there this week! 

Enjoy my little card today, and if you are able to make it to class next week click HERE to email me and let me know! 

No comments: