Friday 27 April 2018

Share what you Love.... coming your way next week!



Today I wanted to show you another project I have created with the "Share What you Love" suite of products (out next week as a special "pre-release"!).  I simply love these products.... and my favourite item in the whole suite???  The Speciality DSP!  It is just so beautiful!  It is a thicker weight paper, and rather than 2 of each design (which is what you would expect in a usual pack of DSP) in this gorgeous pack there are 4 of each! So that means you get double the amount.... for a total of 24 sheets in a pack!  I've already showed a couple of them previously, but today I wanted to show another one... this gorgeous Rich Razzleberry striped paper.  

I used the flowers and sentiment from the "Love what you do" Stamp set (also part of the suite).  I love how you can "colour" in the flowers with the watercolour wash stamps too!  I also used an Aqua Painter to colour a little bit of blue sky background behind my flowers.... it makes the flowers "pop" I think!  There is also a bit of tulle ribbon that I have snuck onto this card... please note that this ribbon is NOT a part of the pre-release suite... but it will be coming your way on June 1st.. isn't it yummy?? 



If you want to get an even better look at the "Share what you Love" suite then make sure you come back and check out my blog on Monday 30th May... Im part of a Blog Hop with my awesome team of crafty ladies and we will be focusing on new products.  So make sure you join us for that!

Have an awesome day!

Linda D x

No comments: