Sunday 29 April 2018

Stamp-a-Stacks are coming up this week....



This is the first week of a new month... which means that my Stamp-A-Stacks happen this week. I run two classes most weeks - one in the evening (Tuesday) and one in the daytime (Wednesday).  Stamp-a-Stacks are an opportunity to get ahead with your cardmaking because we make SIX CARDS.  Thats 3 each of two different designs, and the cards are suitable for beginners as well as for more advanced crafters.  I hold them the first week of each month.  Classes are held in my home studio on the Central Coast NSW, and I am happy to supply the address when you book.

If you would like to join us I have one spot left for the Wednesday daytime class (2nd)!  But I have more room in the evening class (1st).... just click HERE to book in.  Cost is $20 and includes all materials and refreshments.



If you've never been to a class with me before, you will really enjoy it. I hope you can make it!

Linda D

PS If you love the Petal Passion bundle (that I have used here on this card) then you will love my step-by-step tutorial this month in the All Stars Tutorial bundle.  You can purchase the tutorial bundle by clicking HERE , or anyone who places orders of $50 or more with me this month will receive one for free.  The last day to order and receive the tutorial for free is tomorrow, April 30th.

No comments: