Saturday 28 April 2018

Video Tutorial: Coffee and Tea Pouches with the Coffee Cafe bundle



Some of you may already know that recently Stampin'Up held their latest Onstage event in Sydney.  Onstage is an awesome training event for demonstrators (you can read more about it HERE). This time though because it was local to us (Sydney is only 90 minutes drive away) it meant that more of my team could attend.  We had almost 50 girls in my team attending!  Which was so awesome!

One of the things I like to do is create a small gift for my team of demonstrators.  This year I made coffee and tea pouches... using our Lots to Love box die.  I thought you might like to see how I made these so I've made a video to show you.  You can watch it by clicking on the video below.

I hope you enjoy it, and I'll be back with more for you soon!

Linda D




No comments: