Monday 14 May 2018

Saying Goodbye to Butterflies and Fabulous Foil Acetate



As we continue through retirement month (May 2018) I am having a little "last hurrah" with some of my favourite products.  Today I used my much loved Fabulous Foil acetate together with the Butterflies Framelit dies.  I've kept the colour palette simple so that these beautiful products would stand out even more.

Why do I love this acetate?  Because it goes with everything for starters!  But also because its silver on one side, and gold on the other.  Because you can hide mini glue dots behind the designs.  Because it always looks elegant and classy... ON EVERY CARD!  Its still available right now, in the Online Store, but only until the 31st May or until stocks run out.

Its worth noting that ALL our current butterfly framelits are retiring.  Today I used the Butterflies thinlit dies to cut the silver foil paper (thankfully the foil is NOT retiring!)  The "Happy Birthday" sentiment is  from the "We Must Celebrate" stamp set (also retiring).

This card is a simple one, but I think its quite elegant.  And all that silver really packs a punch dont you think!?

To order you just need to click the SHOP NOW button on this page.  This will take you to the Online store.... orders are delivered directly to you, no matter where you are in Australia.

Have a fabulous Monday!

Linda D

No comments: