Tuesday 8 May 2018

Video Tutorial: Quick Tip for creating scalloped frames with Punches


Today I have a little video for you.  I created this card yesterday with the gorgeous Paisleys and Posies stamp set (which incidentally is another retiring set!  Check out our Retiring products by clicking on the SHOP NOW button above.... they have marked some items down today! You'll find them in the Last Chance Products section.  While you are there also check out the Clearance Rack - there are some great bargains in there at the moment!)

Back to today's card.... I stamped the Paisleys and Posies stamp set ($37) in Calypso Coral and Fresh Fig ink on Vanilla Cardstock.  I then lightly coloured around the shapes with my Aqua Painter and a little Calypso Coral ink.  The sentiment is from the same set and also stamped in Fresh Fig, on a vanilla oval cut with the Stitched Shapes framelits.  I then used my Scalloped Tag Topper punch to create the scalloped "frame" at the outside of my oval (I used Gold Glimmer paper for this)  You can see exactly how I did it in the little video I have made for you.  Here it is:


I hope you enjoy this quick tip today..... and don't forget to check out the Online Store for a bunch of awesome products, many of which are marked down.

Happy Stamping!

No comments: