Friday 8 June 2018

2 spots left at tomorrow's NEW CATALOGUE LAUNCH!



I am running another launch tomorrow afternoon in my home studio, and right now I have 2 spots left! I'd love you to come along and join us!  Cost is $20 and you'll get everything supplied.... your new catalogue (if you dont already have one), your supplies to make some gorgeous projects, afternoon tea and a fabulous afternoon with crafting friends. There are giveaways, specials and prizes.  If you are driving distance of the Central Coast I'd love you to come along!

So thats Saturday, 9th June @ 2pm.



I just need to know you are coming so click HERE to email me and let me know!  If you need the address I can give you that when you book in.

The cards above are a little sneak peek of just one thing you will make!

Dont miss it!

Linda D
0412 375 552


No comments: