Thursday 14 June 2018

Share what you Love Scrapbook Layout for this week's class in the Hunter!



Every second month I run an all day Scrapbooking class in the Hunter Valley at the Taste of the Country cafe, Pokolbin.  In the morning we make a couple of simple layouts, and then after a yummy lunch we do some Memories and More Pocket scrapbooking to finish off the day.  The classes are small and intimate, and I love running them!  And what better place to do something that you love than a awesome little cafe in a gorgeous part of the world??

That day is tomorrow, Thursday 14th June.  Last week I posted one of the layouts (you can see it HERE) and today I am posting another.  The class is great for beginner scrappers and I work with them to make sure the layouts work with their photos.  So what each person ends up with is sometimes quite different to my original idea. But thats ok!  Its all about each person's individual requirements, so there is a lot of flexibility.

My page above features the "Share what you Love" DSP from our brand new catalogue.  Im not normally a "green" person, but I think the colours in this paper and the Tranquil Tide green go so beautifully together.  I think the girls will enjoy working with the colours in this DSP pack.

If you are ever curious to come along to one of our classes (usually a Thursday) please contact either myself or Louise at the Taste of the Country Cafe in Pokolbin.  It's a great day out!

Linda D

No comments: