Monday 9 July 2018

Animal Outing for cute baby cards and more....



Hello everyone!  Just a quick card for you all today.... Im busy getting ready for a class this week, PLUS finishing off my swaps and packing for the Stampin'Up Alaska cruise coming up!  So much to do!  And of course its school holidays here in Australia too, so the kids are here at home.... but we are looking forward to a fun day of getting stuff done!

My card today features another new set... this cute rhino (and bird friend) are from the "Animal Outing" set. This one is actually part of a bundle (stamps + framelits) but you can also purchase them separately if you prefer.  There's even a cute kangaroo!  I've coloured my rhino the the Smoky Slate combo of blends markers.  The background paper is the "Best Route" DSP... which is also part of this month's Buy 3, get 1 Free DSP special.

Here are the images in the stamp set:


If you love these or any other Stampin'Up products you can purchase them right here by either clicking on the item below that you need.  Or you can visit the ONLINE STORE and see the whole range... there is a SHOP NOW button available both here and on my Facebook Business page that you can click anytime, 24 hours a day to buy your products here in Australia!

I hope you like my cute baby card today!!!

Linda D


Product List

No comments: