Thursday 19 July 2018

Botanical Bliss bundle for gorgeous cards!



Today I am showing off one of my favourite new bundles in our latest Annual catalogue.  This is the Botanical Bliss bundle featuring some gorgeous new stamp images and a set of co-ordinating framelits which can be used for tags as well as other projects.  Here I've added a tag to my card with the cute bird topper.  I also heat embossed one of the stamps in gold for my background.  The colours are Fresh Fig and Sahara sand.  And I adore this ruffled ribbon!

I've included a product list below for you, and a little close up of some of the finer card details. If you wish to purchase any of these items, click on the items you want to be taken to the Online Store.

Enjoy!



Product List
Heat Tool
[129056]
$50.00
Big Shot
[143263]
$159.00

No comments: