Saturday 14 July 2018

Video Tutorial: Soft and Pretty cards with the Springtime Impressions Framelits



As I write this post I am sitting in gate 53 at Sydney Airport, waiting to board our flights to the US for this year's Stampin'Up incentive trip to Alaska!  We are so excited to go!  Whilst I am away I will be posting photos of our trip to my Facebook page, Instagram and a few here I hope too. So be sure to follow me on the Facebook page and Instagram if you would like to see more of what we are up to!

In the meantime I have a quick little card and video for you today.  The cards you see above were created very simply with the Springtime Impressions framelits... and the video tutorial below shows you exactly how.  I hope you love it!



See you on the other side of the world!

Linda D



No comments: