Friday 6 July 2018

Welcome back Coastal Cabana!


One of the best things about Stampin'Up's recent Colour Revamp is that I got to welcome back some old favourite colours into my collection.  One of those colours is Coastal Cabana..... I love this colour!  On my card today I have used the new Stitched Labels framelits for my main focal piece, and used a piece of the new Tea Room DSP in the background as it also also features Coastal Cabana.  A little added sparkle and the card is complete!

Of course there are a few details to bring it all together.. I heat embossed the sentiment in silver, and also used some of our Pool Party shimmer ribbon... and frayed the ends of it so that it pokes out from behind the main label.  I love using cute details that add interest to an otherwise simple card!

I hope you like it too!


(If you would like to order any of these or other Stampin'Up Products please click the SHOP NOW button, or click the items you want from the product list below)

Product List
Heat Tool
[129056]
$50.00
Big Shot
[143263]
$159.00

No comments: