Sunday 5 August 2018

Blended Seasons plus a little Holiday Sneak Peek!


Hello my crafty friends!  Today I am sharing a card that I created with our brand new bundle.... The Blended Seasons bundle.  I've used the framelits from this bundle to create the tartan shape behind my reindeer, as well as the sprigs at the edges of the shape.  The sentiment is from the Co-ordinating stamp set, also in the bundle.  This bundle is a limited time set... only available in August. So if you love it then you'll need to get it this month... or not at all!  

My favourite bit about this bundle? The stitched edges on the 3 nested shapes... if you look closely in the above pic you'll see it around the edges of the tartan piece.  And dont forget that everyone who orders this bundle from me this month will also receive the Online Class using this set for FREE! 

I've also added one item from the upcoming Holiday catalogue...so you cant get it yet, but it will be available from September 5th.  Its the reindeer which is one of the framelits featured in a new bundle called Dashing Deer.  I cant wait for you all to get your hands on it.... I think it will be one of our big sellers from the Holiday catalogue! 

Here's a close up so that you can better see the stitching around the tartan:


If you wish to purchase any of these items for yourself (apart from the deer which will be available next month) then click HERE to visit the Online Store. 

I hope you love it! 

Linda D x

No comments: