Monday 27 August 2018

Dandelion Wishes and a little whimsy



Today I am showcasing another new set from our awesome Annual Catalogue... this is the lovely Dandelion Wishes stamp set.  Its already been incredibly popular with my customers, and its not hard to see why... i mean, who doesnt love a Dandelion??   The set features several lovely images and 3 cute sentiments:


The advantage of a set like this is that its really easy to use, in a variety of ways, in many different colour combos.  Today I've used the Bokeh backgrounds stamp on my shimmery white paper, stamped in Petal Pink ink.  The Dandelions and sentiments are stamped in Blackberry Bliss.  I added one of the Delicate Lace Edgelits in Champagne glimmer paper and some Fresh Fig ruffled ribbon.  And finally I used the Stitched Seasons framelits (only available until August 31st) for the sentiment piece.  If you havent checked out the Blended Seasons bundle (including these framelits) then I suggest you check them out before they are gone forever!

I hope you enjoyed by card today..... dont forget to keep checking back for more regularly!

(And don't forget about my Online Class with the Blended Seasons bundle..... details HERE)

Here's a product list should you wish to order any of these items for yourself:

Product List

No comments: