Tuesday 25 September 2018

Merry Christmas Shaker Card for this month's Stamp club!



Today I wanted to show you what I have planned for my daytime stamp club group.  We get together to create every second month (usually the last Wednesday of the month) and I always have a cute project to create with them.  This month I have used the Beautiful Blizzard bundle to create this lovely shaker card.  Im sure they will like it!

The Beautiful Blizzard bundle is available in our latest Holiday catalogue.... its a gorgeous collection of images available in either clear mount rubber or wood mount rubber.  I got to see some amazing projects created with this on the recent Alaska cruise with Stampin'Up.... and right there and then I knew I would love it!  I've seen it done in many colours, but today I am having a love affair with Mint Macaron and Tranquil Tide... dont they look awesome together??

Stamp clubs are the perfect way to get all the products you want, and learning new ideas and techniques  along the way.  Right now I have one spot available in Stamp club.  There is no cost to attend each gathering.... but at each club day you commit to purchase a minimum of $50 worth of products.  Each member takes their turn at being the hostess of the day, and on their host day they receive the host benefits.  I can thoroughly recommend joining Stamp club.... you will make exclusive projects that I dont share at other classes.  The commitment is one year.... so we get together 6 times altogether.

Interested?? Email me by clicking HERE and I am happy to answer any questions you may have.  We would love to have you join us!

Linda D x

(And by the way... if you like this bundle and these colours you are going to LOVE my Video Tutorial coming out next month in the Video Tutorial bundle group! Stay tuned.....)

No comments: