Friday 12 October 2018

Winter Woods meets Emboss Resist



One of the sets that I dont actually own from our current Holiday Catalogue is the one I have used today... its called Winter Woods, and I really love the trees in this stamp set.  I also had plans to use the Christmas tree in the framelit set... so I borrowed this bundle from a friend.  This card today is the very first card that I sat down to create with my borrowed set.

I embossed the trees with Clear embossing powder on Shimmery White cardstock, before brayering over the top with a couple of my favourite blues.  I've included a product list below should you wish to recreate this card for yourself.... and if you make sure you are following my Facebook Business page, I'll also be featuring this card in a Facebook live video there in the next few days.  Even if you miss the live, you can always watch the replay.

This card has been really popular on both Instagram and on my Facebook page.... so I am sure the video will be popular too.

The product list is below. If you wish to purchase any of these items for yourself, you can contact your Stampin'Up demonstrator who will be sure to assist you.  Or if you dont have a demonstrator, and you are in Australia, you are welcome to shop in my ONLINE STORE.  We have so many beautiful co-ordinating products, sure to light your creative fire!

Enjoy!

Linda D x



Product List
Heat Tool
[129056]
$50.00

No comments: