Monday 26 November 2018

Christmas Gable Boxes


Last week for my last Hunter Valley card marking class I included this little project.  They are cute little Christmas gable boxes.  The gable boxes are found in our annual catalogue and are available in two different colour choices.... silver (as pictured) and shimmery white.  They go together really easily and are also easy to decorate... so you can customise them to suit your gift giving needs!

I used the Frosted Floral designer series paper to wrap around the boxes, and then added a Mint Macaron circle, and finished it off with one of the diecut shapes from the Snowfall thinlits.  Please note that the Snowfall thinlits (and matching Happiness Surrounds stamp set) are only available until the end of November, when they will be discontinued. So if you love them.... grab them now!

I think these boxes turned out really cute... and it's such an easy and effective way to package your gifts this Christmas.  For this class I added some shredded paper inside and some choccies too.

Here's a close up:



For the record.... they loved them! And I hope you like it too!



Product List



No comments: