Friday 16 November 2018

Sparkly Spritzed Snowflake card





I know I've been a little bit quiet lately.... mainly because we celebrated in Melbourne last weekend with Stampin'Up at their local Onstage event.  It was a fabulous weekend!  Stampin'Up holds these training and sharing events twice a year (April and November).... they are for demonstrators only, and are the highlight of my calendar!

At last week's event I was recognised for reaching the title of Platinum (Its just a title stating where my business is with SU, and how much I get paid... so its kind of important in that way), plus I was also recognise for making the Greek Isles incentive trip.  This fabulous trip will be held in July 2019 and it cant come fast enough!


(Thats me second from the left hand end.  I love these girls!!)





Congratulations also to my fellow demonstrator and friend Leonie Schroder.... such a huge effort and I am really proud of you!

But these awesome training days are not just about recognition... they are also about sharing ideas, being part of the awesome stamping community and of course getting our hand on lots of brand new products!  Last weekend they also released the Occasions and Sale-A-Bration catalogues for 2019 and can I just say... you are going to love them!!!  Over the next 6 weeks or so until they are available, I'll be showing lots of sneak peeks of gorgeous new things!

(Side note: I posted more regularly on my Facebook Business Page and Instagram accounts... so if you would like to see more of my projects, head over there are like or follow me to see what I'm up to.  I also do Facebook Live video tutorials and prize giveaways over there....  so you dont want to miss it!)

But even with all this going on, I've still been creating almost every day, and today I wanted to show you another project made with the gorgeous Snowflake Showcase suite.  I used my embossing mats and  Snowfall thinlits for the background of this lovely card on Whisper White cardstock...  and then sponged over the snowflake shapes with Pool Party ink.  Then I used my spritzer and added some Rubbing alcohol (Isocol), a few drops of Frost White shimmer paint, and a few drops of Bermuda Bay ink.  The result is the sparkly spritzed background you see here.  (Probably hard to see the sparkliness of this background... its much better in real life!)  Then I added the sentiment in Bermuda Bay ink, and some White Velvet snowflakes over my sponged areas.  In real life it is soft and sparkly and oh so pretty!  I seriously I dont think you can make a bad card with this set! Its simply stunning!

I've included the product link below so you can shop online for these items to have for yourself!  NOTE:  THESE SNOWFLAKE SHOWCASE ITEMS ARE ONLY AVAILALBE UNTIL NOVEMBER 30TH, AND THEN THEY ARE GONE!!!! So if you want them, please get them while there are still available.


Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$159.00

No comments: