Friday 30 November 2018

This is it... last day to order!


Well its the 30th November here in Australia.... and that means it is the final day to order your products from the Snowflake Showcase suite of products.  I have really loved using these gorgeous products this month... and thank you to those of you who also purchased the products - I know you are going to love them for years to come.

I've listed the 5 items below... if you like any of them you can click on what you are interested in and you will be taken to the Online Store to make your purchase if you wish.  (While you are there, dont forget to check out the clearance rack where we have huge bargains on some items. )

I really hope you have enjoyed seeing my projects with these lovely products.... I'll be back with more inspiration for you soon

Linda D



Product List

No comments: