Thursday 1 November 2018

Video Tutorial: Easy Foil Snowflake card




Yesterday I did a little Facebook live video to show you how to create this awesome but easy Foil Snowflake card... but since not everyone is on my Facebook page (and if you would like to be click on over there and hit the "like" button so you dont miss any of my videos!) I thought I'd better do a YouTube video as well.

This card has been so popular with my customers and team members!  But when you know how... its such a quick and simple card! You could easily make a bunch of them really quickly.  I've listed the products you will need below so that you can purchase what you need.  And it does feature the new Snowfall framelits which are released TODAY!

For this you will need our Embossing mats... if you dont have this awesome tool yet for your Big Shot then you are seriously missing out!  Embossing mats turn your framelits into embossing tools!  So that means that suddenly your framelits can do even more!  You can watch how to use the mats in the video if you havent seen them used before... once you know how, you will want to use them all the time!



Without further ado here is the video....



Thanks for hanging with me today.... check back again soon for more ideas and inspiration!

Linda D


Product List

1 comment:

Angela said...

Love this card, Linda :)