Tuesday 22 January 2019

Beautifully Detailed Laser Cut DSP makes a statement!



Today I wanted to share a card that I created with some of our brand new Occasions Catalogue products.  So many beautiful things!  I used the Beautifully Detailed Laser cut dip for the swirly background... it comes in Petal Pink on one side, and white on the other. That way you can add your own colour if you choose.  But here I did use the Petal Pink side as I think it is lovely with a Crumb Cake base, as in this example.  The little wooden butterfly is actually a free Sale-A-Bration item.  That means it is a possible gift-with-purchase on orders over $90 aud.  But there are lots of SAB items to pick from.... so of course the hardest part is deciding which one!  This pack of wooden Butterfly elements is super cute.  They are easy to attach with glue dots.

I added a bow tied from our new Old Olive Linen thread to the centre of the butterfly, and finished it off with an adhesive backed sequin.  The words "Love you" was cut from Copper Foil with our new Well Written frame dies.  Doesnt the copper look great with the Petal Pink?? I love this look!

Did you notice there isn't even any stamping on this card??  It was actually super quick to put together, but I love the result.

You can see the full list of products I used below.  If there are any items that you wish to purchase, just click on the ones you want to be taken to the online store.  Ordering online is easy... you just need a credit card to place the order, and then items are delivered directly to your door!

I hope you like my little card today..... I'll be back soon with more inspiration for you.  Or if you cant wait that long, pop over to my Business Facebook Page.  I post there several times a time and there are always lots of ideas for you to check out!


Product List
Glue Dots
[103683]
$8.00

No comments: