Sunday 27 January 2019

Bloom by Bloom stamp set in softer colours with the Swipe Stamping Technique


I've really been enjoying using this gorgeous stamp set!  Its called Bloom by Bloom and you'll find it in our latest Occasions catalogue which is available right now!  Most of the cards I have created with it so far have been made using strong and bold colours, but this time I went for something a little softer.  I used Pear Pizzazz for the leaves, and the flower colours are Lovely Lipstick and Flirty Flamingo.

I used a fairly simple technique to create the card... its the Swipe Stamping technique, and I will be showcasing this technique at my first technique class for the year on the 15th February.  PLEASE NOTE THAT MY EVENING CLASSES HAVE MOVED TO WEDNESDAY EVENINGS THIS YEAR.  So that means that both the day and evening classes will be on the same date unless announced otherwise.

As per last year I will hold the following schedule:

First Wednesday of the month = Stamp a Stacks
Second Wednesday of the month = Technique classes
Third Wednesday of the month = Hunter Valley all day cardmaking class
Fourth Wednesday of the month will be either Stamp Clubs (every second month) or a product focused class (on alternate months)

Of course I am still available for private classes or workshops by appointment.  After all these years, I still love running private workshops in people's homes.  I am more than happy to come to you with all my crafty bits and pieces and run a private workshop in your home or even mine if you prefer.  It can be a great way to see our gorgeous products in action, to set aside some creative time just for you, and to spend time with friends in a relaxed and creative environment.  Something really special happens when people get together to craft.... its hard to define it exactly. But I can assure you its a real thing!  Please contact me if you would like to book your own... Im happy to travel anywhere in the Sydney Metro, Central Coast or Hunter areas.  I just love sharing my love of craft with everyone I can!

For more class info click HERE, or to order your own products to play with click the SHOP NOW button.





No comments: