Saturday 19 January 2019

Video Tutorial: Getting best Results from our DistINKtive stamps


Today I have my first event of the year.. and its the Occasions catalogue launch!  Thanks to everyone who has booked in... all seats are filled and I am excited to get started on the new year, and for everyone to see the gorgeous things we have in our new catalogues. Of course, its Sale-a-Bration as well, so that makes it doubly rewarding!

The card you see above on the right is one of the launch projects today... I love all the little details in the Needlepoint Nook suite, and this card shows some of them off beautifully.  The stamp set in the suite is called "Needle and Thread"... and it is what is known as a DistINKtive stamp set.  DistINKtive sets give a huge amount of detail... but its important to know how to get the best from them.  When used correctly they are soooo effective!  Of course I will be explaining that today to my in-person audience... but for those of you at home, who are unable to be here, I've made this little video so that you can see some of the tips to make these stamps work for you.

Here is the video... I hope you enjoy it!


No comments: