Monday 4 March 2019

All that you Are stamp set simply coloured with Stampin' Blends



Im a little late to the Party with this lovely stamp set.  Sometimes a set doesnt grab me at the very start.... I did think about ordering this earlier, but there were so many other lovely things I just had to have first!  So this one got put aside.... but I've finally come back to it!  It arrived in my order this morning, and I just had to get it out and have a play!



I have a colouring class this coming Friday with a private group, and so I wanted to come up with a couple of sample cards, this one being one of them. I havent decided yet whether I will get them to make it, or I'll just show it.  But either way, I think it turned out lovely.  Here are the products I used....


Product List


To order any of these items just click on the one you want. If you are in Australia, items are sent to you for a low postage charge, and will be delivered to your door.... all you need is a credit card.  Alternatively you can click the SHOP NOW button above.  

Dont forget you get to choose a free Sale-a-Bration item for every $90 you spend. 

Enjoy and i'll be back with more soon!

Linda D

1 comment:

Anne C. said...

Linda,

Thank you so much for your blog using All That You Are. I just got mine as well, and loved your color combination, and the arrangement of the stamped images on the card. Thank you for sharing!

Anne Cosgrove, Hanover, PA