Friday 15 March 2019

Fancy Friday Video Tutorial - how to make a Framed Eclipse card



Today I made this simple but striking card and thought it would make a perfect project for today's Fancy Friday video tutorial!  I used the gorgeous Painted Seasons stamp set (which is a DistINKtive stamp set from our latest Sale-A-Bration offering).  And the Lovely Lipstick foil is another SAB item... its free with a $90 order).  To create the frame I used the Stitched Rectangle framelits.  And then of course I created a little video tutorial to show you how to make it!

I've included the video below.... I hope you enjoy it!



To order any of these products please visit the Online Store - or you can click the images below if there is something there that you would like to purchase.   You could do this simple technique with almost any set, but I do love it with this one today!




Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$159.00

No comments: