Wednesday 13 March 2019

Painted Seasons in blues



What a busy month March is!  Its the very last month of our Sale-A-Bration promotion... so that means you need to check out what's on offer before they are gone forever!  The card you see here today showcases a couple of our current free offerings.  I used the black and white gingham paper for my background... you'll find that design in the Botanical Butterfly paper pack.  Its one of our current "gifts with purchase"... free with a $90 order.  The flowers are images found in the Painted Seasons stamp set... together with the Painted Seasons DSP it is another free item.  The bundle is free with a $180.  Or if you love the paper by itself, you can get it free with a $90 order.

To see all the Sale-A-Bration items available click HERE.  You'll be taken to the Online Store.... then click on Sale-A-Bration, on the left hand side.   You'll also find project ideas and samples that you can be inspired by!   But be sure to do it before the end of March 2019... or they are gone for good!

I hope you like my card today... below you will find a full product list of all the items I used in this card.  I'll be back with more for you soon.... or if you cant wait that long be sure to "like" my Facebook Business page... that's where I pop all my recent creations as they get created!  See you there!

Enjoy!

Linda D


Product List

No comments: