Monday 1 April 2019

Storage by Stampin'Up is out TODAY - 1st April 2019!



Hello crafters!  Today I have something really exciting to share with you!  As of today, Stampin'Up is offering a storage solution to rock your craft rooms!  Introducing Storage by Stampin'Up!  It's modular and totally customisable... so you can design it to fit your space and your personal style.

To get a really good look at the options and prices, hop over to the ONLINE STORE and check it out!  As soon as mine arrives I plan to do a little video to show you how I have configured it.  And of course show you a "before and after" so that you can see how much difference it makes to my organisation in my craft room.

Alternatively I've posted the flyer below (note these prices are in Australian dollars):



No comments: